Death metal legends OBITUARY are streaming a new track from their upcomingcoming live album "Ten Thousand Ways To Die". "Intoxicated" (off the classic "Slowly We Rot") was recorded live at Revolution Center in Boise, ID.
OBITUARY commented on the track: " "Intoxicated" is one of the 12 songs that we recorded while on the road with Cannibal Corpse during the US run of the Inked in Blood World Tour. We had the luxury of having a full ProTools recording rig on the road with us thanks to Joe Cincotta from Full Force Studio who will be producing the new album with us and also happens to be our live sound engineer in America.”
Listen to the live version of "Intoxicated" below.
"Ten Thousand Ways To Die" is a special two-song single containing a pair of brand new studio tracks plus a bonus live set of twelve classics and fan favorites from the band's storied catalog. Recorded in eleven different cities during the band's highly successful 2015 Inked In Blood World Tour, the live tracks capture the incredible performances of a band that has stood atop the death metal pantheon for almost 30 years.
"Ten Thousand Ways To Die" is sure to satisfy new and die-hard OBITUARY fans alike and will quench the bloodthirst of listeners until the band's new album drops in spring 2017. "Ten Thousand Ways To Die" is out this October 21st on CD/Digital.
Pre-orders for "Ten Thousand Ways To Die" are available at the Relapse Records Store
"Ten Thousand Ways to Die" track listing:
- Ten Thousand Ways to Die
- Redneck Stomp (live @ The Mayan, Los Angeles)
- Centuries of Lie (live @ The Masquerade, Atlanta)
- Visions in My Head (live @ Baltimore Soundstage, Baltimore)
- Intoxicated (live @ Revolution Center, Boise)
- Bloodsoaked (live @ Irving Plaza, New York)
- Dying (live @ Metro, Chicago)
- Find the Arise (live @ Opera House, Toronto)
- 'Til Death (live @ House of Blues, San Diego)
- Don't Care (live @ Club Red, Phoenix)
- Chopped in Half / Turned Inside Out (live @ The Ritz Ybor, Tampa)
- Slowly We Rot (live @ Revolution Live, Fort Lauderdale)