Two worlds, lightness and darkness colliding, white supremacists and ruthless murders. Welcome to SLAYER's "Pride In Prejudice" music video.
"I'm particularly excited about this third video," said director BJ McDonnell, "because we played with stylistic differences with the trilogy. Where one video plays like an action film, this third one is more of a dramatic piece. The final story takes us into a world that is especially sinister in tone, with the dark and the light colliding. The conclusion is visually cinematic and harsh, with SLAYER conducting us through it all with "Pride In Prejudice"."
"It was a pleasure working with BJ on this project," said SLAYER's Kerry King. "SLAYER is notorious for letting the artist be the artist, the producer be the producer, and the director be the director, etc. By doing this we get a completely unique perspective that never really strays far from our own. Get ready for video three. It's my favorite!!"
- Directed by BJ McDonnell
- Produced by Felissa Rose
- Edited by Ed Marx and Andrea Porter
- Director of Photography - Eric Leach
- Tony Gardner/Alterian FX for Special FX Makeup
- Jason Trost ("Hatchet III") - Wyatt
- Danny Trejo ("Machete," "From Dusk Til Dawn")
- Bill Moseley - the Dad ("House of 1000 Corpses," "The Devil's Rejects")
- Caroline Williams - the Mom ("Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens", "Hatchett III")
- Richard Speight Jr. - returning as the ultimate Bad Guy ("CSI," "Jericho," "Supernatural")
- Filmed during the winter of 2016 in the mountains of Wrightwood, CA
"Repentless" track listing:
- Delusions of Saviour
- Take Control
- Cast the First Stone
- When the Stillness Comes
- Chasing Death
- Piano Wire
You Against You
Pride in Prejudice